/* Google Analytics */

Aug 11, 2005

sometimes I wish I were a girl

A RICH girly-girl.

I'd like to live my life knowing that the next time I look for something to wear, I can actually choose according to my mood, and not according to what clothes I have available.

I'd like to feel what its like to choose just one piece of clothing and be confident that I'll find something else that goes with it, shoes, bags, jeans, pants, accessories...anything!

I'd like to own shoes in the same style but in different colors. AND have belts and bags to match those shoes.

I'd like to be able to afford having someone do my nails every two weeks on a regular basis. I'd like to rush of to a favorite body salon and have my hair waxed off....see, there are a couple of them growing already...and yeah, its been four weeks since my last wax. Its time to have another one.

I'd like to complain about not having the latest "in" makeup product and then go out and buy it.

I'd like to be able to giggle and laugh and pout and have people react as if I were a precious piece of china instead of have them say I look ridiculous and that I'm overreacting. Other girls get away with it, why not me?

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'd like to be able to giggle and laugh and pout...

I like that bit. But hey! Who said you can't do that? Of course you can! Damnation be to those who cramp your style...

vistan said...

ma'am.... that is some scary shit!

socs said...

SEE??!?

Just thinking it generated reactions already.

hay naku.

Anonymous said...

Like I said, *eternal* damnation be to those who cramp your style...

"I'd like to be able to giggle and laugh and pout and have people react as if I were a precious piece of china instead of have them say I look ridiculous and that I'm overreacting."

To those people who say you look ridiculous and overreacting, inggit lang sila! Hmph! :P

vistan said...

oy wala akong sinabi :P

i guess what i'm trying to say is... i don't know hehehe

gusto lang humirit e :D

Elkath said...

i agree, it is fun to be the dumb blonde sometimes. it is refreshing to take on the subtle powers of femininity...

And who says you can't giggle and pout??? Let me at 'em... (so much for subtle powers of femininity)

Anonymous said...

if you were then you wouldnt be the socs that we know and oh so love! ;)