At my brother's insistence, I am TEMPORARILY giving up coffee and will be going for *gasp* tea instead.
He insisted that my repeated flu attacks along with my weird stomach pains that appear out of nowhere and are gone just as quickly, are symptoms of me having too much toxins in my body.
Of course I did put up quite a fight, saying that I got it from someone who has the cold, that the weather's been really bad and that I've been tired these past few weeks...
But then I had to admit he was right. How can I not have too many toxins in me anyway?
So as a baby step -- that pains me immensely, mind you -- I have opted to fill up my I LOVE TEA mug with exactly that, TEA.
At least I still won't suffer from caffeine withdrawal symptoms.
3 comments:
oy! i have a picture of that mug! post mo! hehehe
proud ako dahil medyo artistic shot e :p
i give it one week.
who said I was aiming for more than a week?! NO WAY. One week should be enough. I think.
vistan, san yung pic na yun? nakita ko na ba yun?
Post a Comment